At Peroldwinecellar we are more then just a glass of wine. We are here to serve our customer with a range of services to suit their needs. We keep an open mind on all our services and can be adjusted to your preference. For more info, please contact us.
- Wine Tasting & Pairing
- Wine Club
- Wine Ordering
- Wedding services
- Corporate Events
- Celebration Packages
- Wine Tours
- Hen Nights
- Golf Days
Stock your cellar with delicious wines every quarter
When you join you will get 6 or 12 bottles on a seasonal basis in the months of February, May, August and November, our specially selected wines by Gerhard Perold, the Great Grand child of South Africa’s unique and own Pinotage grape developer, Abraham Izak Perold.
We include award-winning wines from the unique terroirs and growing positions from South Africa’s best wine regions with their outstanding wines.
Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Sémillon, Viognier, Roussanne, Pinotage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Pinot Noir, Malbec and Mourvèdre grapes.
- “Winemakers Choice” of 6 or 12 bottles of fine wine four times a year, including tasting notes
- A Complimentary tasting of 5 wines for you and your plus 1
- Exclusive invitations to VIP Wine Club events and tastings
- Members will receive 15% discount when purchasing wines.
- 10% Discount on various wine tasting experiences
- Free delivery within the UK if you order 12 bottles at a time
- Privileged access to new and limited wines
- Preferential invitations to special member’s events including wine tastings, wine launches & events held by Peroldwinecellar
- Peroldwinecellar – special offers and news
- Cancel membership at any time
HOW TO BECOME A WINE CLUB MEMBER?
- Sign up. Your card payment will be processed for your first shipment and you may start enjoying your Wine Club benefits. We will then confirm your membership by email.
- You will receive a pre-delivery email prior to delivery, with details of the next wine selection.
- The cut-off date for any changes and updates to your order must be done by email 2 weeks before the 1st day of the delivery month.
- We will charge your card from the second shipment onwards, between the 25th of the month prior to shipping and up to the morning of shipping.
- Deliveries start on the 1st of the next delivery month – February, May, August and November each year.
Peroldwinecellar Wine Club
“Winemakers choice” of 6 or 12 bottles of fine wine four times a year. Shipped directly to your door, including tasting notes.
6 Bottles / £75.00
12 Bottles / £145.00
6 Bottles / £80.00
12 Bottles / £155.00
6 Bottles / £75.00
12 Bottles / £145.00
Special Perold Selection Add On
2 BOTTLES / £50
For Club Specifics and Terms & Conditions or any other Club Info, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the joys of wine tasting is that it is a great social experience. The opportunity to chat, discuss and compare notes on the wines make it a fantastic way to celebrate a special occasion.
From birthdays and anniversaries to hen parties or a gathering of friends, wine tasting is a perfect way to bring people together.
At Perold Wine Cellar, our priority is not only sharing great wines, but also ensuring that your party suits your needs. We can arrange the party in the comfort of your own home, or at a venue of your choice, and it will be pitched at a level that suits the group. This means everyone will learn something new and leave with the confidence to explore wines further in the future.
Both you and your guests will learn how to taste wine, as well as learning plenty of interesting facts which can be used to impress at the next dinner party.
The idea behind our wine tasting events is for them to be a fun, informative evening, where you have the opportunity to taste and enjoy some gorgeous wines, hand-picked by us. The theme of the tasting can be tailored to suit your group. Before the tasting, we will discuss possible themes with the host to ensure that everybody gets the most out of their tasting.
Here are a few theme ideas to tantalise your tastebuds:
- South African Adventure
- The walker bay Wave
- Route 62
- Grape varieties
- The Painted Wolf
- Blind tasting
- The Seven Springs
- KWV Emporium
- Benguela Cove Estate
And just to tempt you a little bit further, here’s an idea of what a party includes, based on 12 people:
- Selected Wines & Spirits
- The glasses – so no washing up required!
- Spittoons for those not wishing to have the effects of alcohol
- Tasting notes for all guests to take home
- Games and quizzes if required, with a prize for the winner
Each party is about two hours long, but again, we can tailor this to suit your specific event. Hosts often like to provide nibbles for their guests, but we can also arrange to provide food for you, meaning all you need to do is sit back and relax, while enjoying some fantastic wines.
Party costs starts from only £25 per person, depending on the Tasting you choose.
2 Hours Tasting session
Introduction on how to Taste Wine
Background Information of Business & Wineries
Information on each wine
Tasting of 6 to 8 Wines
Guest Product for tasting not part of the tasting wines
Fun Quiz or blind tasting if required
Tasting glasses provided for tasting
All left over wine from tasting for you to enjoy
Discounted sales/Orders on the day
We’d be delighted to discuss your party ideas and requirements with you, so if you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please contact us on 07947707719 or 01761240708 or email email@example.com