Wine & Dine Evening
18th November 2022
The Luxury Picnic Cafe
This year is truly flying by and as we head into the festive season we can’t think of a better way to spend an evening than trying some amazing South African wines and enjoying a delicious meal.
Join us for an evening of wine tasting with a food pairing at The Luxury Picnic Café, a cosy little spot in the heart of Battersea, London.
What to expect?
Hosted by Gerhard Perold, you’ll get to learn more about a variety of South African wines (and try them of course!) as well as enjoy a delicious food pairing prepared by The Luxury Picnic Café.
We’ll pair these with the following menu:
• Cheese Gougère – served with sparkling wine
• Wild mushroom and truffle risotto – served with the white wine
• Beef short rib with gremolata – served with red wine
• Warm chocolate brownie, salted caramel sauce and ice cream – served at the end with last wine
We can cater for special dietary requirements.
Please comment on checkout your dietary requirements
The Wines We’ll be tasting:
• Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel Brut
• Mischa Estate Chenin Blanc
• Tanagra Colombard
• Mischa Estate Cabernet Franc
• KWV Mentors Pinotage
• Benguela Cove Collage
You are welcome to arrive early for pre drinks from the Café Menu & Drinks will also be available to purchase after
The nearest Tube station – Clapham Junction ( 8min walk) and the 44 bus stop just 3min walk away.